Monday, August 13, 2007

FACA4

Anyone who likes to draw should check this site out:

http://fistacuffs.blogspot.com/

The next competition is starting up in September. This time it's with tag teams (w/ managers). I'm looking at getting in on the action, but I need 2 other people to make up a team. I've got plenty of ideas, but no way to utilize them til I get a team going : /

If there's anyone out there interested in taking part anm joining up with me, then let me know. I'll even take on the manager role if I haveta ;)

-Ty

2 comments:

Dodo said...

Hi,

I'm in the same situation as you.
I would love to participate but I don't have partners...

Check my blog but go to older posts to see some finished illos, lately I only sketch, no much more time left by work.

If you are interested, leave me a message and I'll write you.

Dodo said...

Here I'm again.

Yep, I'm still free and interested. I also don't have a third person, I talked with my brother and he like the stuff, but he is not really and illustrator, so I don't know.

Luckily here the earthquake was not a big deal, but in other parts of the country, closer to the epicenter, it was, and still is, a disaster zone, hundreds of deaths and a couple of old small cities almost wiped out. Terrible.

But well, contact me directly to dodopurpura (at) gmail.com and we can see what to do for FACA4!