Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I create, therefore I am!

Hi y'all

I've been creatively out of service over the last couple of years, but now am looking to make a comeback. My goals have always been to break into the comic book industry, either by self-publishing or with any company that will want me. I'm now in the process of preparing myself to be drawing/writing/creating at a consistant pace. This of course will be tricky to get set up, being married and a father of 2 cute little redheads keeps my attention constantly away from my goals (although they are all well worth it). I'm going to use this blog to start holding myself accountable. I'll aim to post a new drawing at least once a week, along with some of my previous stuff. A lot of what I do is just pencil sketches, but I'm aiming to branch out a bit more. I just finished up participating in the CBRunway competition over at the Comic Book Resources messageboard. Didn't quite make it all the way through to the end on that one, but I had a blast re-creating and designing new ideas. I'll try and get this blog a little more into shape over the next week.

Adios
-Ty

No comments: